Thursday, June 25, 2009

A bit of sad news

Well, I've done it again. I lost my "good" diamond bracelet. And I wasn't even drunk. We girls were shopping on Monday before our spa treatments. Somewhere in St. Andrews is a very happy person. I just hope that whoever found it is someone that could really "use" it. The hotel was very good about calling all the places we'd been. This bracelet had two safety guards and neither had ever come undone before. Who knows. Anyway, although I "loved" that bracelet, I was determined to keep the loss from ruining my trip---and everyone else's too. It's just stuff. Still, I'm pretty sad. I've been saying it ever since the kids were little: "I can't have anything nice!" Now I don't think I'm even going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.