Monday, July 27, 2009

Photos

Just thought I'd show you a few layouts. I really should take the pictures before putting the page protectors on!
.
This one is titled "Disney, daddy and me".
The title of this one is "high society", but I wanted
it to be subtle.
The entire title is pretty hard to read in the picture.
I embroidered it, but didn't take into account that
some of the letters would go off the page. So, I had
to change the title to make it work. It is "there's
somethin' special about a daddy and his little girl.
Oh, and it wasn't until I was into it that I realized
that the whole thing really didn't even fit! That's
Sandy in the pictures.
Love this one. I just used a scallop square punch
and wove floss around them.
There's nothing that says "Mindy" quite like
"open-mouthed enthusiasm".

2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty. I might have to scrap-lift a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Aunt Jeanne - scrap-lift! I'm definitely using that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.