Monday, September 7, 2009

I Guess it Runs in the Family


Like brother, like sister...



I guess "junking" up your own personal space must run in the family. Take a look at Ronnie's garage workshop. He has lots of vintage stuff in there too. I sighted a Kangaroos shoe box, tons of old coffee and cracker tins, those old books that used to belong to my dad (the red ones), and some old suitcases. All very well organized. Just check out all of those coffee jars with the shelf hand-made to accommodate them.

Now check out my personal space. Same "junkiness", I just have cuter junk! Like brother, like sister---I guess it's in the "genes"....




2 comments:

  1. I bet Ronnie's got a wooden ruler amidst all that junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I wish Uncle Ron would give Greg some tips on being neat and organized. It's a good thing that I'm totally over the top about cleaning and neatness, because if it were left up to Greg we'd become that family who lost their cat in their house for week because it was so messy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.