Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Ginormous Mug...

Just isn't working for me. 
1. It doesn't fit under the ice dispenser---shoots water all over the place because you can't just get the ice without hitting the water dispenser too.
2. I don't have long enough straws. It's fine when the mug is full as the short straw floats. When it gets low, the short straw sinks down to where I can't use it. I tried hooking 2 straws together, but that took longer than if I had to just refill my old, giant mug.
3. It's so big, there is no room for it on my scrapbook table. I have to keep it on the floor which poses a "tripping" problem for me. Since I use my floor as a storage device when I'm working in my room, it's like a maze getting around. Plus, I already have a "falling"problem---don't need one more thing to "dodge."
4. And finally, when it's full, it's so darn heavy I can't lift it with one hand. I spilled it twice. That's really okay because tea stains on the carpet in my scrapbook room blend in with the burn marks from my heat gun. But it hurts my wrist.

Sorry Janet. Great idea, just not working for me. Now I'll have to hook up the trailer to haul it to Good Will!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.