Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA Rundown

Well, the CMA's were fabulous again! I love Taylor Swift and she looked fabulous in those tight leather/vinyl pants. I didn't think she sang her first song very well. Of course, the acoustics are pretty bad at the Sommet Center. Still, she hauled in the awards. I'm glad that Conye West wasn't there to steal her glory. Entertainer of the Year at 19---amazing!

I loved all the songs that Brad and Carrie did together. Also loved Darius Rucker's song. 

Lady Antebellum sure got  some big awards for their first time---single of the year and group of the year.

I love Sugarland and was happy to see them get duo of the year. Still, it would have been nice for Brooks and Dunn to win it one last time. I'm still sick that they are "breaking up"!

Kris Kristofferson was totally drunk!

I'm still in love with Kenny even if he was off-key and even if he didn't win anything tonight. He's had his fair share of Entertainer of the Year awards. I liked the duet with Dave Matthews, but he sounded off-key too. Got to be the venue as too many stars seemed off-key tonight.

Faith Hill should have fixed her hair. I was disappointed that she didn't sing. 

And yes, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley were awesome as co-hosts!

I think I'm going to go next year. Surely Butch knows someone we can get tickets from! At least we'll have the parking taken care of....

1 comment:

  1. I want tickets too! See if Dad can work some magic! I enjoyed the show too. Carrie Underwood is amazing. I loved her song and performance, and I wish I had that body! I also loved Keith Urban's song, and he's so darn cute. I may have to add his CD to my Christmas list. I thought Nicole Kidman looked nice, but I think her lips are too fat. Apparently she's had some injections or something. And as always, I just love Kid Rock. I know Dad can't stand him and thinks he's a no talent, no class guy, but there is just something about him that appeals to me, and I love his music. Although I'm not a huge fan, I am glad for Taylor Swift. What an accomplishment for her! And my girls just love her! All in all, a fun show to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.