Saturday, December 12, 2009

How Many Decorator's Does it Take to Spoil the Effect?


I guess the answer would be 2! I think it's cute that Butch cares enough to decorate anything. Of course, he has "his" tree---the real one in the family room. If I put an ornament on, he moves it---like I'm a little kid. That's okay with me. He can have it the way he wants.

He took the trimmings from the tree and put them around the house along with the magnolia leaves and holly greens. The addition of the frasier fur branches is all good---I love that smell. It's the smell of Christmas to me.

Our tree topper wouldn't fit this year. We have a 10 ft. tree. By the time he cuts the 12" top off, the "trunk" part was too fat for the topper. So, this is what he did---he placed the topper in the dining room. Now there is officially no place to put a single dish in there! 

I can let him have his little "touches". See, I'm not so rigid after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.