Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've Sunk to an all Time Low!

Or maybe Butch is rubbing (literally) off on me!

You know all of those perfume flyers you get in the mail at this time of year? Well, I've been able to try a new scent everyday by opening them one at a time and rubbing them all over my wrists and neck. Really works!

So if you are on a tight budget this year, you can give that. It's like receiving a dozen different perfumes for Christmas---at, well, "$0.00" the cost!!

You can thank me later....
The Queen of last minute gifts!

2 comments:

  1. I've been opening them up one at a time each day & waving them around the family room before setting them on the coffee table. Really makes the room smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the gift ideas keep on coming---air freshener! Great idea Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.