Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Big Snow


Here it is!

This is why school was cancelled for 2 days (poor Jordan and Morgan only got 1 day off).
Pitiful isn't it?
The back roads might have been a little icy, but nothing that kept everyone in-doors. The news reported about how busy the malls were with all the kids off school. I will admit, it's been very cold here---colder than I can remember in a long time. We were coming home from playing games at a friends house last night about midnight and it was 12 degrees. I'm actually kind of enjoying it while Butch is complaining. He just left for L.A. and is happy about the 70 something temps out there. Me---I curled up on the couch in front of a blazing fire and read all afternoon!! Heaven!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.