Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Am So Freaked Out!

My mouse-hunter has failed me! I discovered today where the mouse/mice have been. We have set 5 traps tonight, so hopefully we'll get him/them. There are so many droppings, that it looks like more than one. But the fact that it has been on the loose for nearly 2 weeks now---could mean it's just one happy fellow.

Anyway, I am so freaked out because I have discovered that it has been all through my kitchen cabinets and drawers! Eeeewwww! I have to take the whole kitchen apart and clean EVERYTHING. I've only done one drawer so far. My OCD has really kicked in---I feel the need to get a new dishcloth with EACH item as I don't want to feel that I'm cleaning my utensils with a dirty cloth. This is going to take me forever. I'm so freaked.

Butch is going to help me tomorrow. Luckily he's retired.

I have several posts planned, but I'm too freaked to write them now. Just watch for them over the next couple days.

Did I mention that I'm totally freaked out? And everyone wonders why I don't like animals!

PS I have NEVER had a mouse because I've always had cats. I might have to break down and get another. I am soooo freaked out! The heck with the live traps, I want them dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.