Saturday, October 30, 2010

This and That

Steph went to a fund raiser with Butch while I was out-of-town. Butch said that as soon as they arrived, a photographer asked them if they wanted to get a picture with Dolly. She was the entertainment for the evening, so they didn't think anything of it. They admitted that they were fooled by this impersonator. Butch said he did think she looked pretty young, but thought it was all the surgery. Dolly did entertain later with the impersonator and quipped, "she does me better than I do."
While grocery shopping, I came across these unusual things. I don't think I want to eat anything named "spotted dick" even if it is pudding.














Mindy and I are signed up with Connie to make these gorgeous needlepoint Easter eggs starting in January. I have a couple things to get finished before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.