Monday, November 22, 2010

Layouts from Scrapbook Weekend in October

I can't believe that It's been a month since I went on this retreat---and I finally got my stuff unpacked this weekend. I snapped some shots so you could see what I worked on. I scrapbook whatever I want. I have about a dozen albums going at one time. The pages here go into 6 different albums. I have a huge stack of layouts that need to go into albums.

Since this is my busiest week of the year (Thanksgiving and holiday decorating), I doubt I'll get to that anytime soon.


























































Who knew that Starbucks would share my philosophy!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all your layouts, I've lost some of my zest, but hope to pick up with winter on it's way. Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope to see you after the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.