Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I APPRECIATED Today!

Today I paid attention and really appreciated the following things:

Mindy stopping by for breakfast and made her lunch, but DIDN'T get ready here. (Just joking---sort of).

Butch letting  me use his new car with the heated seats and auto door unlock when you approach the car. My car is still in the shop---it's not looking good for a new jeep.

Coming in first at the bridge table (nice follow up to coming in first at our big Christmas game in December which won us first prize). Great way to start the new year.

Changing into my jammies, reading and napping on the couch.

My nightly glass of red wine in front of a warm fire with lit candles.

What I will appreciate later:

When Butch goes to bed and I get the t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.