Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Scrap Room Challenge Club

There's a group of us that have been meeting for over 5 years---once a month to share our scrapbook pages.
A few months ago, I took our day group on a mystery trip to The Scrap Room that had just opened in a new location in Lebanon. While shopping, I asked the store owner if we could meet the 4th Tuesday of the month at the store. Charon has been very accommodating. I sent her a "promo" for the club to get other people interested in our club. We've grown from our core group of 7 to 14 in just 2 months.

It works like this: each month, someone suggests a challenge to use on a scrapbook page or card---it can be a title, color combination or technique. I started us off and you can guess that my challenge was to tell a story. Then we have lunch together.

This month, the challenge was to use ink, stamps, or die cuts on a page. Here are the results:





















1 comment:

  1. Those layouts look great. Tell Nancy I like hers because it's "simple" yet very nice! Can you copy the eulogy Mark wrote for Grandma Z for me because I can't find mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.