Friday, February 18, 2011

The Start of a Fun Weekend!

Butch left for the Daytona 500 with his brother today. You know what they say---when the cat's away....

We've begun our girls' weekend. Mindy and Steph came over after work for cocktails to kick it off. They both have dinner plans tonight and I'm ready to chill and have the tv all to myself.

Tomorrow, Steph and Mindy are coming over at nine. While I'm teaching my class in Mt. Juliet, TN, they are going to be shopping across the street at a new shopping center---one of those outdoor fancy plaza type places. Then we'll have lunch together, stop for manicures and pedicures. The next plan is to stitch and watch movies together---that's a bit up in the air as the girls do have some "chores and errands" to do. Mindy just got back from a week out-of-town and will be traveling for the next 3 weeks.

Then on Sunday, Morgan and Jordan are joining us for lunch at Carrabbas and the movie---"Never Say Never"---Justin Bieber in 3D.

The fun continues on Monday when I meet my friends for lunch and the movie "Just Go With It."

Could there be a more perfect weekend? Only if Sandy were with us!! Someday....I keep hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.