Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little More of the Garden

I just couldn't resist a few more garden pictures. I took these shots just a couple days after the last ones---right after a big rain. Things just seem to really pop after a good rain.

I realize that I showed all close-ups the last time. Here's a long view.


 I'm using this as my desktop on my computer right now---this cherry tree is just gorgeous every year. It's at the top of the driveway, so I get to see and enjoy it everyday.
 All the photos I took of this tree were so good, I just couldn't pick only one. I did narrow it down from about a dozen.
I love the contrast of the close up flowers with the rest of the blooms in the background.
 Lilacs. I haven't cut any for inside since we're going out-of-town, but definitely will be doing that on Sunday when we get home. They smell incredible.
It finally hit me the other day---these are anemones. I didn't cut any, so I don't know how they hold up in a vase. I'll have to give it a try.

Still waiting to see what's happening in your gardens.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.