Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some Things are Worth the Money

Okay, I stole that title from Jeanne. But there was nothing that said it better. Check out my new "baby"!
I'm so excited that Butch has decided to become a Mac user too. The Lapps family is the only hold out. Mindy and Steph have been Mac users for a few years now. Little by little, my friends are converting too. Anyway, Butch's computer has been having issues for awhile. He said that when he was ready to replace it, I could have the new one and he'd take my old one. Well, here it is. Isn't it slick? So cool---and does such cool things. Do I drink near my computer? Well, sometimes, but that's not why I put the wine glass there. I did it so you could get an idea of how cute and little my new computer is. It weighs 2 lbs. and has an 11" screen. The best part is that it has a full keyboard---completely what I'm used to. I'm lovin' it. I'm also looking forward to giving Butch some one-on-one training this week. I'm sure he's looking forward to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.