Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Said it Before...

...and I'll say it again---when kids come home, they do become kids again. Today, Mindy and I met at Curves---as usual when she's in town---Steph---not so much. After, as Mindy was having breakfast and making her lunch, she asked for 75 cents. I said, jokingly, "milk money?" She said, "well, Coke money." Deja vu....which leads me to the next thing.

Why is it that "kids" today don't carry ANY cash? I've discussed this with my friends and it seems that none of them do. I've asked my girls what do they do when they need cash? They say, "like when?" Then I can't really come up with anything except "tipping"---which, let's face it---my girls aren't really living a lifestyle that requires tips. Now I have one more thing to add---"what if you want to buy a Coke from a machine?" Got 'em!!

Oh, and Jeanne, Mindy LOVES the BeeGees. How could anyone NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.