Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This and That

 Stephanie and Mindy have more things on our grocery list than we do!
 Mindy's plants that she brought over for us to "babysit" about 2 months ago. She's never taken them back home, so now they are just a pain.
 Another add-on to our grocery list. 
 I meant for this picture to go with the "creepy things" post awhile back. When Sandy was here, we made the girls get their boxes out of the attic. This is something Stephanie saved----most of the boxes turned out to be hers---she saved everything. So you can tell that they are bananas that have turned black after 35 years in the attic. Now you can see below why she saved them.
My sister, Jennifer brought these from Kuwait. Of course, this was normal for her, but to us, we had never seen American products in a foreign language. Seems silly now with all the instructions today in every possible foreign language. She still wants to keep the jar, but wants us to open it and clean it out. It's been a month and the jar still sits on our counter. I don't want to do it---I'm afraid it might explode or smell really, really bad.
 See anything unusual on this sign?
 Whaaaatttt????


While I don't even have a bucket list---although I have something I want to put on it---I want to be part of a flash mob. I can't really think of anything else to put on it. Any suggestions? In the meantime, Mindy is all excited to be able to cross another thing off of her bucket list (skydiving was the first thing). She is now a notary!


She got her "thing" in the mail today. She goes to get sworn in tomorrow. We have no idea why she wanted this. She doesn't need it for work. Who knows. 
 But then, there's this. I asked her to get a pot of water boiling for pasta last night. I came in to the kitchen and saw this cabinet open. I went to close it, but it wouldn't. I opened it to discover this:
 I immediately called her back in to the kitchen. I reminded her that this is my house. I know that if this were hers, she wouldn't care, she'd just leave it. But seriously, you knock something down and don't bother to fix it?? I do not know who raised this girl.
This is how it's supposed to look.

Lastly, I came across this store the other day. I had no idea. All I know for sure is mom would NEVER shop here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.