Friday, September 23, 2011

A Few Photos

This is why we love boutique hotels. Small and charming.

I've been so impressed with the flower boxes all over England. This is a close-up of our hotel.

These are the same all over the world.

This cab is so darn cute---they don't all look like this.

I wanted to call somebody just so I could use this, but I don't know anybody in London and I doubt the Queen or Barry Gibb would take my call!

I've always considered fuscia to be what I call a "sucker" plant---you buy it because it's so beautiful, then it dies within a week. They are gorgeous and seem to flourish all over the place. I seriously doubt they get the tlc I gave them. It just must be the very best place for them to grow.

This Kensington Palace where Princess Di lived. It was just about 2 blocks from our hotel. Prince William and Kate are going to be living here too.
The gates in front of Kensington Palace.
I thought this was a pretty ingenious way to store a bike. That ledge is only about 4 inches wide.

I don't have as much free time as I would have liked, so that's why I'm only able to post sporadically. Who knows when I'll have free time. We're on private tours pretty much all day, every day. Yesterday, we went through the Cotswolds---if you picture those darling little villages with thatched roofs, you would be seeing the Cotswolds. Perfectly lovely---as they say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.