Tuesday, November 29, 2011

After 40 Years, We're on the Same Page

Sometimes it amazes me how we can be so different and yet think so alike---about some things. Take this for example:
I've had this dish drainer for at least 15 years. I was just thinking that I really needed to get a new one. Of course, I didn't write it down, so didn't remember it when I was at Target. Then, the very day after I thought I needed to get a new one, Butch came home with this:
Honestly, we never even discussed it. I was so happy, such a little thing, but still, it made me happy that he noticed. I try hard to keep everything looking new around here and it takes a lot of work. I'm glad that he's on the same page.

Well, except---I'm never going to feel like I HAVE to order off the "dollar menu" at McDonald's, Taco Bell or wherever....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.