Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Disappionted---

in Glee. Haven't liked a single show this season---or most of the performances for that matter. What the heck are they doing with the show. And last night---puulleassseee---another---"let's do it"---show. They did it last year, but apparently didn't really "do it." Did they "do it" last night, or do we have another one of these coming next year too? I'm getting pretty fed up with it. The show doesn't seem to have any direction. Who knows where it's going. Looks like the "beast" is going to have a boyfriend. Who the heck cares? This show is supposed to be about the teens and the performances. Let's get back to that.

I'm holding out hope for next week's show---my idol---Idina Menzel will be back. I hope she performs something good.

Oh well, at least the girls and I head to NewYork tomorrow. I'm looking forward to my real Broadway "fix."

Will report form there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.