Saturday, November 12, 2011

Showtunes Saturday---Memphis

And this is why we came to New York:

Adam Pascal in Memphis

and this with Bon Jovi member/creator of Memphis David Bryan
Adam Pascal in Memphis

I have been lucky enough to see Adam Pascal on stage three times now. The first time, Mindy and I didn't even know who he was. We saw him in Aida---somewhere around 1999. When Rent the movie---starring the original cast---came out, we recognized his voice. Adam originated (and had his Broadway debut) in the role of Roger in Rent. Then about two years ago, I saw him perform his role in Rent along with Anthony Rapp at the Fox in St. Louis. That was a special treat for me. I took Ranya, Janet and Jeanne with me.

I "snagged" my first autograph last night and am thrilled to add this to my "junk!" Notice the date too.
The irony of this is that I'm supposed to see Memphis in Nashville on Wednesday night. We'll be at Sandy's by then, so it's a good thing I came to New York to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.