Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Things on the 10th

 1. I love this. I think it's all we need to know.
2. I have no idea what type of flowers these are, but I saw them in Israel and fell in love with them. Sort of made up for the fact that when I got back, I had already missed the blooming of my cherry tree and my lilacs, plus all of the flowering trees. Two weeks makes a big difference here.

3. Glee started up again and it was really good. I'm in love with Blain's older brother. He's really cute! I really liked the song they did---"Somebody that I Used to Know"---I discovered Goyte on Youtube a few month's ago. Here's the original---kind of weird but in a good way:

4. It's not a good idea to buy clear dishwashing liquid. It was in a blue bottle, so I had no idea. I used it       up pretty darn quick because you can't tell how much you are using.

5. Since when is Michaels selling bras? How in the world do you use those in your craft projects. Must be something I don't know about.

6. I saw a billboard with a girl holding her baby and smoking. The caption was :  Jenny smokes 2 packs a day and so does her mom. I don't know who could smoke after that.

7. I hate paying for parking. I was spoiled for too many years.

8. I had dinner at Cinco de Mayo with a friend. I don't know what was better---the dinner, or the one-on-one time with my friend, Karolyn! That doesn't happen very often.

9. I'm loving my Kindle. I especially like how you can keep track of how many books you've read. I've read 13 since the first of the year.

10. Why is it that every time I settle in for a pedicure, I have to go to the bathroom? Must be the running water. But once you're "in," you're stuck. Sort of prevents me from being fully able to relax and enjoy the pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.