Monday, April 9, 2012

We Found Something...

...that Mindy can actually do!
 All those years in the restaurant business---she can fold fancy napkins!

 She also made these cute Rice Krispie treats. The size of this dish is about 6 x 8---pretty small and yet she spent $29.00 on ingredients. It was all the colors of that glitter icing---I think. They were supposed to be Rice Krispie eggs, but those didn't turn out. Looks like she learned a valuable lesson from me---turn a flop into something else and no one will know!!!
The Fiddler on the Roof cake looked good, but was just "so-so." I didn't like the almond flavoring with chocolate.

Easter was a fun and busy day. Everyone helped, so it didn't seem like so much work. They all went out to the pool after to catch some rays. I napped with my book. A great way to spend the holiday. Now it's on to a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.