Saturday, July 7, 2012

Final Photos


 Elizabeth came early for me to French braid her hair before dinner.
This is the dress that I bought Mindy that started the whole "dress buying for all the girls." Nordstroms showed a similar necklace that I wanted to surprise Mindy with, but it was $300. We found this "knock-off" at Charming Charlie's for 20 bucks. Her purse sort of ruins the effect.
 Jordan, Victoria and Morgan

Jordan got mad at us for something---none of us can remember why. Anyway, she went off to sit by herself and play her video game. Before she knew it, a whole family moved in. We figured she decided to join another family.

 Mindy and Elizabeth worked on their "act" all week!
Just one of the many pictures that Mitchell was not happy about. We all think it's cute.



 Mindy wanted me to be sure to document her "fabulous" jewelry. She got this cool necklace for $7.00 at H&M. We all love jewelry and we don't care what it costs.
This is my favorite photo of my girls. 

I had one more photo to post, but I was forbidden. Still, there's a story to go with it, you'll just have to imagine the picture. 

Morgan and Jordan took some awful photos of Stephanie while she was sleeping on the plane. Everyone around them thought it was hilarious and got in on the act---making faces in the background, doing bunny ears, etc. Steph was mortified. She threatened them that if those pictures showed up on Facebook, there would be consequences---in her best, firm, teacher voice! Teenagers! We've all been there!! Personally, I do think they are hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.