Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"I think the ants are winning..."

These were the first words out of Butch's mouth yesterday. I've been using Terro ant killer, but the ants are arriving by the hundreds. The last time my "bug" man was here, he said that using those types of baits that are supposed to attract the ants---they are supposed to carry it back to their nests---just attracts more. After fighting them all weekend---granted, the kitchen wasn't as neat and clean as usual---I've about had it. I thew away the Terro and called the "bug" man back. He's coming tomorrow morning. Lo and behold, they are just about gone. I only saw 2 today. I guess he's right---all those ant baits just attract them. Hopefully my problem will be solved this time after tomorrow.

On another "aunt" note. I had a dream last night about my new niece, Evie. She's just about 2 months old now. I have no idea why I dreamed what I did---dreams are just strange. I wish I knew what they meant. This is what little Evie looks like.
I dreamt that we saw her at church---Janet was holding her. She was this little baby with Janet's face. Now usually, when I see a baby, I can't always tell who she looks like. That's the case with Evie. I think she must look more like Greg did when he was a baby because I can't really tell. Anyway, little Evie saw me and got all excited. Janet gave her to me. While I was playing with her, she saw a dog and said, "dog." Janet and Jackie tried to tell me that she was 6 months old. I knew she was only 2 months old.

Crazy dream. I guess it means that either Janet and Jackie can't count, or Evie is going to be one smart kid. Probably the latter---considering who her parents are!

Oh, and I'm glad she doesn't have Janet's face. That was a little weird. Not that Janet doesn't have a good face, but an adult face on a little baby just doesn't work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.