Friday, October 19, 2012

Visiting the Lapps in North Carolina

I'm so happy that Sandy and her family are back in the south. And I'm so happy to be here. It's been a long time---since our family vacation over the 4th of July since I've seen them.

The ride down was absolutely gorgeous with the virtual patchwork of the changing leaves through the Smoky Mountains---which has such a calming effect on me. But then I was stressed by Butch's tailgating. I'm not sure if it evened out or not. Finally, I decided to go to sleep. At one point, I told him that I'd just as soon be sleeping if he killed us! I think I'll be driving home.


I didn't get any photos of the landscape on the way---you can't exactly stop on the highway, but here's what it looked like---compliments of my sister, Jennifer's back yard at her farm in Salem, MO.






















I've taken a bunch of pictures of Sandy's beautiful new house. I'll post them sometime this weekend. But, for now, here are some of the layouts I did this past weekend at our Cousin's Crop. And I'll be posting the AYM layouts on the AYM blog. Many of these layouts are for my heritage albums. Some are from trips.



















 This is the title/end page that Janet planned for us I love that she used the Cricut to cut the embellishments. I don't use it enoughfor that.




This is the title/end page that Jeanne did for us.

Next post---photos of Sandy's house.

2 comments:

  1. That's a stunning selection of layouts Barbara. Heritage pages always have a special appeal for me - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot to look at! it took me ages because I am sooo nosy. I love looking at other people's pages. They are all so beautiful, Barbara, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.