Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Few Fun Things

Here are some of the pictures that I wasn't able to include in my last post. But first, let me say---I'm not so sure I love my iPhone camera. It's supposed to be a great camera, but I think it gives just about everyone "demon eyes." Even when I try to fix them, it doesn't always work. With that said, here goes:
 Last Monday, we went to Cinco de Mayo with my AYM group. Since it was Steph's birthday, they made her "don" the sombrero and smushed some of the dessert in her face. She was a good sport about it. Make that hat black and she could be a witch. Oh wait, the girls sometimes think she is! Teenagers!
 We left for Sandy's right after school on Tuesday. I'm not sure I've ever seen bobbie socks paired with tights. Quite a fashion statement. And it isn't even cold yet! Jordan says she's always cold.
Apparently, UGGs go with anything---at least in Morgan's book.
 Mitchell still sits in his "baby" recliner. When he was little, he had his sippy cup and the remote. Not much has changed.

His feet are bigger than his head!
Apparently, Mitchell forgot to call "place back." Nicky snatched his spot. It's so funny to see grown men sitting in that teeny chair.
 We hauled this rug all the way to Charlotte. I think it really finished off the room. I do love it when something old gets a new life. With all hardwood floors, they are in need of several rugs. Little by little...it will get done.

 Morgan and Jordan
This was taken before all the kids went to the mall. We let Jordan take my car. I found out later, she had a near miss and a lady honked at her. I'm not surprised. She had trouble backing it out of the driveway. I got in to back it our for her and didn't do much better. I then confessed that I did the same thing earlier when I left to take Mindy to the airport. My car is just too darn big!

Elizabeth (and Victoria---not shown) love to hang with the teenagers. The teens are so good about including them.

More pictures tomorrow. I'm pretty tired. Every night we were up until well past midnight and then up by 6:30-7:00 a.m. In fact, last night, Stephanie, the kids and Nicky has all gone to bed. Sandy, Greg, Butch and I were still up. The laughing got to be too much for Steph and Nicky. He texted her in the next room and said, "what are we, OLD? Sounds like the party is still going on." They came back down and had another drink. I think it was about 1 when we "turned in."

We got home today at 2:15----7 1/2 hours with 3 stops. Sure beats the nearly 9 hours to Michigan! I drove the first 5 hours. Vivarin is my best friend on long car trips. I can't drive without it!!

We're watching Notre Dame while I blog, but I'm going to bed. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely set of very observant photos. You've got lots of great details and little bits of their personalities in there

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.