Friday, November 16, 2012

NEVER Wake a Sleeping Baby!

That was my advice to Lauren----my friend, Pam's daughter. I know when you are a new mom, everyone tells you what to do. I try really hard not to do that. But this time, I couldn't help myself. Lauren wanted to wake up Parker Jane so I could hold her. I about freaked!! NEVER wake a sleeping baby. Seems she wakes her up to change her diaper too. Ahhh, new mothers. She'll learn...

Here she is in all of her precious glory!
Parker Jane was just hatched 2 weeks ago. This is what 7 1/2 lbs. looks like. She's wearing the freshwater pearl necklace I gave her. Every little girl needs a set of pearls.

There's just something so special about newborns. Welcome to your wider family little girlie!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a lovely baby - never waking a sleeping baby is a rule here too. Welcome to the world Parker Jane - love the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.