Friday, December 28, 2012

Les Miserables

All I've got to say is the only way they could make Les Mis any better would be for the film cast to play it on stage!!

Our original plan was to see it on Christmas day. We made the tactical error by not purchasing tickets online. We thought just getting there an hour ahead would be enough time. We were wrong. It was sold out. We found out that the tickets had actually gone on sale two weeks prior.

I had to take Jordan to get her wisdom teeth out yesterday. She didn't feel up to going today. I went with Morgan. I'll go again with the other girls whenever they want to go. I just couldn't wait---and besides, this was the only time Morgan could go. Now that she's a working girl, her time is limited. Plus, she leaves on Monday for a school trip to England, Ireland and Wales. Wish I was going!

The movie was incredible! Les Mis is my most favorite of all time. It was hard to keep myself from singing along---considering I know every lyric to every song. I cried several times. I will be happy to see it again on the big screen.

I have a lot to report about our holidays. I'm going to break it up in to several posts.

The sisters paid us their annual visit. Usually there are 3 or 4. This year, it was just two---the Administrator of the campus and the principal of St. Cecilia Academy.

This was my favorite Christmas card of the season---after my grandchildren, of course. Jackie and Greg did there own photo shoot. It turned out so darn cute. Jackie said that Evie discovered the paper inside the box and was happy to sit in it.

Another post to come over the weekend. In the meantime, click on this link and enjoy this little snippet about the Elephant Sanctuary in Hoenwald, TN---about an hour from Nashville. It is not open to the public. They take elephants from zoos and circuses and provide them with a serene environment to live out the rest of their lives.
Elephant Sanctuary

Tell me about your Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.