Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ornament Exchange

We had our annual Mother/Daughter ornament exchange on Thursday night. We've been doing this for 17 years now. Unfortunately, I did not get pictures of everyone, but here's what I got.
Gretchen and Mela Egbert
Analise Gibbs and Parker Manning 
Paige, Nancy and Leigh Anderson
 Analise, Amanda and Connie.
 Connie and I.


 Gretchen and Nancy.
 Mindy and Morgan.
 This is such a fun party---and easy---everyone brings food.

 The kids always get a kick out of opening the ornaments and "stealing."
  Gretchen liked this ornament that I got so much. I just had to give it to her. 
Gretchen and Merrill.

Counting the kids, there were 25 of us this year. We look forward to our traditions. The next one comes Saturday night---Family Trivia. Each family is a team. We each bring food and 10 questions for the competition. I'll be sure to take some pictures to share.

2 comments:

  1. oh that's beautiful! I am totally lost with the names of everyone and I have no idea who is related to who and how but that doesn't matter. The fun shows in every picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family tradition - how nice that everyone joins in and has fun together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.