Sunday, January 27, 2013

There's Something About Starbucks!!

I love Starbucks. I know it's overpriced---but I get the tea. As far as I'm concerned, that's Starbucks best kept secret. I get the "venti iced black tea shaken with three Equals, please!" It's under 3 bucks. I don't go every day. I don't even go every week. I consider it a little present I give myself. I'm a gold cardholder---although, I don't even need to carry my card anymore. This is my favorite thing about my iPhone:
It's so awesome. As soon as I step in to the Starbucks store, my gold card automatically pops up on my phone. I pay with a simple scan of my phone, it keeps track of the balance on my card and my "rewards." You get a free drink of your choice for every 12 drinks you buy. I could even use my free one to get a fancy, expensive drink, but I don't drink coffee. I should save my free ones and treat the girls with them. Plus, they give you a free drink for your birthday too!

This is the current view of my account.

LUCKY DOZEN.

The next one’s on us.
10
30
12Stars until your next free drink or food reward.
20Stars by 10/27/2013 to renew Gold Level for a year.
1Free Birthday reward available.

1Earned free reward(s) available.
I'm really enjoying all the conveniences of my new phone. But I have to say that what I like the best is the camera. When I take a photo, it immediately goes in to iPhoto on my computer. That's why I take so many MORE photos now. Luckily, since I consider my blog another form of scrapbooking, I don't feel compelled to scrapbook everything. I scrapbook what I want, when I want. It's way more fun that way.

1 comment:

  1. Technology, technology..can't live without it, can't work it out half the time :) Your Starbucks moment is a lovely little snatch of life today to record

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.