Saturday, February 23, 2013

Downton Abbey

Everyone knows I'm hooked on Downton Abbey. Well, this came across my Facebook page and I just had to share it here. Enjoy!!

So after that, I spent wasted an hour just looking up things about Downton Abbey. I am truly obsessed! Here's just one more and then I'll quit. Sorry about those pesky commercials. At least they're short.

I'm ready to start Season 3, so don't tell me anything. The other night, Connie, Nancy and I went to the theater. Nancy said, "How did you feel when Robert died?" I about freaked out. She insisted she's kidding and had fun at my expense, but now I'm not so sure. I'm trying to be careful so as not to discover anything until I see the episodes, but I think I saw something---rather quickly---but you can't "unsee" or I should say "unread" something you saw. I hope it's not true. That's all I'm going to say. I don't want to ruin anything for anybody else.

Have a good Sunday. I'll still be working on my closet---but I'll get it done! For sure.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that dress! Twenties fashions are my very favourite..I was born to wear drop waists and silk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the whole series wishing I was pencil thin! Hoping you'll enjoy the series - there's a lot happening, that's all I'm sayin'. :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.