Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Recipe Share

I'm scrapbooking today. Cooking tomorrow. The family is coming over to celebrate Nicky's birthday. Jordan is going to be in town, so I decided to make something she can take back to school with her. I found this recipe that I had never tried before. They are easy and delicious---my favorite types of recipes.

Nutella No Bake Cookies
½ cup butter
½ cup milk
1 ¾ cup sugar
4 T. cocoa powder
2 t. vanilla
½ cup Nutella
3 cups quick cooking oats


In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar and cocoa. Bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes (the original recipe called for boiling 1 minute---experience tells me this is not enough---5 minutes worked perfect). Remove from heat. Add Nutella, vanilla and oats. Drop by spoonfuls on to  waxed paper.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.