Thursday, March 20, 2014

Five Things Thursday

Five Reasons Why I Could Never Be on Survivor:

1. I don't do bugs, and snakes--I could never deal with the constant bug bites.
2. I could never do a rice diet---I don't like rice much---especially if it has no flavoring or chicken to go with it.
3. I don’t have the patience to hunt for stuff or stick my hands in creepy places---which means I would never find an immunity idol.
4. I can’t eat horrible stuff---I'd give up on this challenge right away. You won't find me eating live bugs. If it's a matter of eat or be eaten, I guess I'll be eaten!

5. I’m too bossy---I'd definitely be voted off right away.

5 comments:

  1. Never watched the show but suspect I wouldn't do well on a show like that either. Cool list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would probably keep everyone entertained though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL x I'd be right behind you by the exit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound exactly the kind of person whom the producers would love to have on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - I would not be good at it either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.