Thursday, May 29, 2014

Five Things Thursday

1. Sand under a microscope.

2. Find out what animals live in your area. http://enature.com/home/

3. Don't know what it is, but I have this living in my yard:
It's HUGE---the body is about 2 inches. With the legs, it's about 4 inches in circumference. Anybody know what it is? We've lived here for 29 years and this is the first time I've see it.

4. I love taking those goofy little tests on Facebook. Today I took one to see what my dominant personality trait is. This doesn't surprise me at all. I'm pretty amazed at how "right on" these little tests can be.
Your Dominant Personality Trait Is:
Prudence
You are a responsible and together person. You like structures and schedules. You don't mind having a long to-do list... in fact, you sort of like checking things off on it. You are a planner, and you rarely act on impulse. You know what you'll be doing tomorrow. You are dependable and polite. You do your best not to give anyone any trouble.

5. And for your entertainment:
Awesome Pepsi commercial.  Guess which one is my favorite? I like them all, but one more than the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I don't know what it is but I don't think even Little Sian the worm wrangler would like to get too friendly with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.