Friday, May 23, 2014

What's Happenin'!

I am thankful for: Close family---there's nothing like it! Close friends are pretty awesome too!

From the kitchen: Gearing up for family fun, food and partying.

I am wearing: Work clothes.

I am hoping: To get to the grocery store and back home by 9 a.m.

I am reading: The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton. Pretty good so far, but I really haven't had the time to get "in" to it---although I'm at 30%.

I'm watching: Nothing at the moment. I did watch the finale of Amazing Race last night. Mindy WON the pool!

I am busy creating: Nada! Nothing! Nary a thing this week!

I'm bummed: That Greg and Mitchell aren't coming this weekend. It won't be the same without them.

I am hearing: The hum of the aquarium.

Around the house: Getting ready for a party!
Outside my window: It's going to be a gorgeous day and the garden is looking pretty good. Lots of flowers in bloom.
 New Dawn roses along the back fence behind the pool.

The Kousa dogwoods are always pretty---unlike most dogwoods, they bloom AFTER the leaves. They have a square shape about them that I love.

 I am thinking: I hate to see these two go:

We have had the best time---Judy on the left, Chrissy on the right. As much as I hate to see them go, I'm looking forward to these two coming!
They should be here early afternoon. Let the weekend begin!

1 comment:

  1. Always such a busy happy place there Barbara! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.