Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Birthday Gift to Myself

Actually, what I gave myself is the crappiest gift I hope to get!

What I really wanted to give myself was a "pass" to skip the treadmill today. Instead, given that I'm trying to change my thinking from I "have" to get on the treadmill to I "get" to get on the treadmill (yay!), I decided that I "needed" to get on the treadmill. This changing the way you look at it is just not really working for me. I still hate it. I'm thankful for my treadmill desk and powerful fan! That keeps it from being totally boring and keeps me from being a sweaty mess.

I doubt I'll ever love working out. I don't care what I tell myself. I know it's good for me so happy birthday anyway!

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.