Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Recipe Share

I found this recipe on Six Sisters---one of my favorite recipe blogs. I thought it was pretty good, but decided I didn't like it any better than what I made up myself. Put a pork tenderloin in a crock pot and top with a package of dry onion soup mix. Cook on low about 6 or 7 hours---until shreddable. Shred the meat and add a bottle of barbecue sauce (KC Masterpiece is my favorite).

Here's the new recipe. Mindy thought it was fabulous, so that's why I'm posting it.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast
2 lbs. pork roast
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 T. worcestershire sauce
1 T. soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 t. red pepper flakes
2 t. minced garlic

1. Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray (I like to just use a liner). Put roast inside.
2. Mix ingredients and pour over roast.
3. Cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.

Tomorrow, another organizing tip.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always happy to consider new slow cooker recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.