Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sister's Trip

I can hardly believe it, but I'm planning a sister's trip to Italy for 2016!! There are 7 of us (2 are sister-in-laws, but they have been part of the family for so long (over 30 years) that we just consider them sisters). They have ALL committed!

Every year we have a sisters weekend here in Nashville. Each year, whoever can make it does. This year, everyone is coming. That will be a perfect time to discuss details of our Italy trip. My sister, Jeanne and I are the only ones who have been there before.

We are planning on visiting the birthplace of our ancestors. I'm hoping to get some help with the genealogy so we can locate Churches and maybe even a few relatives. There should be plenty right around our age. Now if they only speak English....

Hmmm...a year....I might have time to pick up a little Italian! I better get on it!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to be adopted in as a sister! My passports up-to-date and I could definitely be ready in less than a year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.