Monday, July 6, 2015

Appealing for Help from my Mac Usin' Friends

Hey All,
I'm having a problem with an email address. It's a Yahoo address and I cannot get my Mac to "train." It keeps reverting back to the old email which is no longer valid. I've removed the old address from my contacts. I've even removed the person and then re-added her.

It's a problem because I can't seem to remember to physically put in the correct address eery time. I probably email her daily.

Any help or ideas? Anyone else have any problems like this? It could be a Yahoo thing as this is the only Yahoo email address I have in my contacts.

I hope someone out there can help me!!
Thanks,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I've not hit this before - sorry. I suspect it is something in your email contacts rather than the main contacts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.