Thursday, November 12, 2015

Not Much to Report

post signature
I'm not usually without something to say. But there's not much to report these days. I'm still just laying low and recuperating.

Broken Ankle and Toe Update
It's been three weeks now since my little fall. The pain is starting to subside. I'm still taking ibuprofen---my doctor said it would hurt for a long time. Still, this seems like it was a far less injury than my surgery---which seems completely healed. I've been given the okay to put full pressure on that foot. Probably the biggest improvement I've seen is that I can take a shower more comfortably.
The black and blue is starting to disappear too.

I was on it a little too much over the weekend. I'm laying low this week. I did go to stitching on Tuesday and will play bridge today. But other than that, I'm taking it easy. My doctor said I'll be in the boots for another 4-6 weeks. That was a week ago. However you look at it, I'll be out of them by Christmas. I'm just trying to take advantage of this rest time. I'm accomplishing quite a lot---but have so much more on my list---just as soon as I'm up and about.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. It looks nasty enough. You've had a tough time of it and I think we are all in awe of your wonderfully positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.