Monday, February 8, 2016

The bridal bouquet is starting to wilt a little, but still looking good. I'm trying to air dry it---we'll see. 

Stephanie and Nicky had a Super Bowl party yesterday. I made the old 1970's recipe---artichoke dip. A few at the party (of course they are young people) had never had it, so I decided to share it here. It's so easy. Also, I'm sharing a new meatball sauce recipe. You can't beat barbecue sauce as the easiest, but this is really good and easy too.

Artichoke Dip
2-12 oz. cans artichokes, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan
1 t. garlic powder
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until bubbly. Serve with Fritos or crackers.

Whiskey Meatballs (from Plain Chicken)
2 lbs. frozen meatballs
1 cup ketchup
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup whiskey or bourbon
2 t. lemon juice
2 T. worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in your crock pot. Cook on High for 1-2 hours.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. The flowers do still look beautiful! It's been busy around here, but I've been following your wedding posts on my phone - looks like it turned out absolutely fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.