Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween

I love getting Halloween pictures.
Morgan did the face painting. Butch was certain they hired a professional. I knew she wouldn't spend money on something like that since she's a poor nursing student!
 Carter and Morgan hamming it up.
These little boys just crack me up. Aren't they the cutest little pirates? They belong to my niece, Angie!
Nathan and Travis have some pretty cool looking pumpkins too!
This is my niece, Jessica and her family.  Jessica, Mike, baby Harper Monroe and Max. They are in Texas.

 We have no idea where little Josie got her red hair. That's a first for our family! As you can see, daddy, Greg doesn't either! Must be his side!
 Evie turns Josie in to a rooster!

 Mindy and Justin are in Disney this week with his family. They were at Micky's Scary Halloween party on Sunday. They made their costumes before they left. Mike and Sully from Monsters, Inc.
 Mindy is pretty crafty.
 Elizabeth is sporting her favorite color crayon.

We had quite a few trick or treaters this year---16! We only had about 5 or 6 the past couple of years. It's a pretty old neighborhood now, but I think it's turning over. We don't usually see any kids, but maybe on the other side there are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.