Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Few Layouts

Here are a few of the layouts I did on our sister's crop a few weeks ago.

I am not a particularly artistic scrapbooker. I rarely use ink or stamps. My formula is: pictures, title, story. Then if there's room, embellishments. My main goal is telling the story. I pretty much always have a lot of pictures.


 The flip flop to the left is a fold out to accommodate more photos.
 The little book opens out.
 This was my AYM (A Year of Memories) layout for January. I took this one straight from my blog: "Let me tell you about my stockpile issues!"

I finished quite a few more, but since we didn't have a printer, the journaling is not done. I'll share when I finish them.


3 comments:

  1. That's a LOT of photos scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do know how to get a lot of photos on those layouts - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.