Sunday, July 30, 2017

It's been 3 Years!

It's that time again. You might recall my previous tennis shoe buying experience---three years ago! If not, you can check it out here!

Here's what happened this time. I went in to Fleet Feet. I like the fact that they fit you. They watch how you walk to make sure they give you the exact shoe you need. Unfortunately, those shoes that were recommended, were not to my liking. I still buy shoes based on how they look. I decided to pass. When I got home, I found these on the internet:
My old pair were purple and turquoise. I can still use them. I wanted a different color combination. The other good thing about getting them on the internet, they were way cheaper by going through the manufacturer website. There's not a shoe at Fleet Feet for less than a hundred bucks! I got these for $80!

They are comfortable and stylish. I'm ignoring Butch's rant from when the girls were all still at home:
"Ladies, it is NOT a fashion show!" Um, yes. it. is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.