Tuesday, August 29, 2017

You've got to be kidding me!

Seriously, who falls for this crap? I got this email yesterday. There are so many things wrong with it:

Good Day My Beloved (I've never been called beloved in my entire life!)

I am Mrs. Aziz Alwan , I am ill and might not survive according to my doctor as a result of cancer. (If she's so ill, how does she have access to a computer and the internet? How does she even have the energy to type?)

I want to distribute my $5.5 Million USD  to you to be able to help the less privileged ones in your country, am dying please contact me now via  mrs.azizalwan@gmail.com  .
(Come on there are so many organizations that she could contact if this were real--not some random "beloved"!)
Regards ,
Mrs. Aziz Alwan .. 

PS I guess I don't need to warn you NOT to click on that link! 

This stuff must work on some people or they wouldn't keep doing it. But not this cookie---do they think I was born yesterday? Oh wait, I actually was! It'll take something better than this to pull the wool over my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Well, You'll be pleased to know that Aziz is still going in 2019, still on her deathbed though, that's a long drawn out illness!
    I am currently in talks with her to do a deal over the funds, so far I have made her agree that I can use the money to go on the run from the law and I have made her send me photo's of her dead husband. Hmm, what else can I get her to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.