Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Few Layouts

When I met my sisters for a scrapbooking weekend a couple weeks ago, I managed to complete quite a few layouts. Other than my AYM club monthly, I seem to do most of my scrapbooking when I'm away from home.
You know I'm all about the story---right? Well, this one is about the time I set the alarms off at The Louvre.
 I did quite a few layouts for the "grands" scrapbooks.






 Notice how I used the same format on many layouts? They all look different, plus, they aren't even going in to the same album.

 This one is about Camp Aunt Barb.
The interesting thing on this layout is the "games" title. I used the Spirograph to make the frame. I hadn't used it in years. Okay, well, never! But I'm going to try it more!

 This is just to show that I have a series of photos on the left and used washi tape to make a flip up book.


That's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT layouts!! I like the Spirograph frame - I'm gonna have to try that. I haven't used mine in a while.

    We just returned from two weeks in Europe, but we didn't tour the Louvre this time . .. or set off any alarms. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.