Monday, January 8, 2018

New Year's

Many of my siblings went up to South Bend for New Year's. They sent me these pictures:
 Ronnie is alway cold. He wears flannel and jeans even in the heat of summer!
Janice was in St. Louis from Texas for a couple of weeks before. South Bend is about 6 hours from St. Louis. It wouldn't be bad, but you have to go through Chicago. There's never a good time for that.
 Jeanne and Joyce.
 Janice, Joyce, Ronnie and Jeanne. Jennifer, Matt and I are missing! Obviously, we didn't go.
 Jim and Scott. Looks like they really "yukked" it up!
Of course there would be lots of poker games. It was frigid---and they had lots of snow!

I'm glad they had such a good time. We don't get together often enough. And it's rare that we're all together at the same time! I love these "guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.