Thursday, March 8, 2018

Throwback Thursday

We haven't seen each other in 35 years. My best friend, growing up. We did everything together!! REENIE! This is for you, for friendship, for old times and for US!
 We played softball on the same team for 11 years---she's on the first row far left kneeling. I'm in the middle with the white crew sock (never could stand the feeling of bare feet in shoes). The other sock wear-er is my sister, Janice! I guess it runs in the family.
 That's Reenie on the back row far left. I'm on the front row in the pink dress shading my eyes. You didn't invite one of us to a party without the other!
US today. I teased her about getting "old." But in reality, she looks exactly the same! She just got grey---who am I kidding! Of course---I color!

Can't wait to spend time with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.